We are always looking for talented and hard working people to join our team. Please have a look through the vacancies below.
We require the services of a qualified, experienced, self-motivated, hardworking, resourceful and result oriented individual to fill the following position of an Export Manager:
- Export Manager must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience within Freight Forwarding industry, and also be educated to degree standard and hold relevant qualifications in sales and marketing, also with a degree or certification in shipping or freight forwarding.
- Must have experience of managing people, including monitoring performance and setting sales targets.
- Sound and proven understanding of sales and marketing strategy as well as the ability to engage critical thinking and problem solving techniques.
- Good understanding of business finances and be able to manage budgets as well as set sales targets and evaluate sales data.
- Must be able to communicate ideas and information in writing as well as orally so that others will understand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain and develop new client relationships. The ability to influence others to buy goods or services, or negotiate for the benefit of the organisation.
- You will be expected to be familiar with standard industry computer programs.
- Strong leadership and motivator
- Good English communication skills
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th November, 2015